Inspired by the entertaining sights and unique, carefree spirit of Venice, California, we created a soprano ukulele that captures its vibe the Venice Ukulele. Thanks to its compact, comfortable body size, the Venice travels easily from the beach to the studio or jam room while retaining the classic, light sound that made the ukulele a “must-have” for today’s players.
The slim “C”-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the pull-through bridge makes changing strings a breeze. A stylish bound top and 4-in-line Tele headstock adds a unique dash of Fender style that can’t be duplicated.
Let all your cares drift out to sea, embrace the music of the boardwalk and live the beach life year-round with the Venice Ukulele.
- Model Name Venice Soprano Uke
- Series California Coast Ukuleles
- Country Of Origin CN
- Body Laminated Basswood Top, Back and Sides
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Soprano Ukulele
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Scale Length 13.6″ (345 mm)
- Fingerboard Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius Flat
- Number of Frets 12
- String Nut Plastic
- Nut Width 1.375″ (35 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Bridge Laminated Hardwood
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Open-Back Geared
- Disclaimer:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.