You are looking at Serial#: MX22018046.
Weight: 9.80 lbs
Fusing innovative Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora Bass delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
Powered by a pair of Fireball™ Bass Humbucking pickups, the Player Plus Meteora Bass delivers the punch and growl that defines Fender bass tone. A 3-band active EQ provides precise tone shaping with switchable active/passive operation for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Meteora Bass neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12” inch radius fingerboard, and modern “C” back-shape. A rock solid HiMass™ bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora Bass is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Adjustable HiMass™
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Fireball™ Bass Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Fireball™ Bass Humbucking
- Master Volume
- Pan Pot (Pickup Selector)
- Treble Boost/Cut
- Midrange Boost/Cut
- Bass Boost/Cut
- Active/Passive Mini Toggle
Switching: Pan Pot
There are no reviews yet.