The FenderÂ® Passport VENUE is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you’re ready to set it up. Inside you’ll discover two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer and all the cables you’ll need to get started.
Passport VENUE is ideal for an array of applications, including band and DJ gigs; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations. Passport VENUE also features a convenient USB record/playback system that lets you record WAV audio files using a USB flash drive and play WAV and MP3 files.
When you need a portable PA system, go with FenderÂ® Passport and go with the original. FenderÂ® Passport
FenderÂ® Passport – Sound that Travels.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, 20dB Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, USB (Record, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 600 Watts
- Inputs: Thirteen – (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4″ Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4″, Two Stereo 1/8″, One Stereo USB)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8″ Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: Three – One Stereo 1/8″ Phones/Line, One 1/4″ Mono, One 1/4″ Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4″ Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Ten – (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4″ Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4″ / 1/8″, One Stereo USB)
- Horn Tweeter: Two – 1.2″ Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Front Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Amplifier Depth: 11″ (27.94 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 29″ (73.66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 23″ (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: Two – 10″ FenderÂ® Special Design
- Unique Features: 600 watts of output power ” ample for medium to large audiences, International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V), Integrated 10-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles and more, Reverb adds depth to instruments and vocals, USB-equipped ” record performances to a USB flash drive and play audio files (CD quality 16 bit / 44.1kHz) MP3 and WAV playback, XLR and 1/4″