You are Looking at Serial#: US202897
Weight: 9.25 lbs
One of the most outlandish models offered by Fender over the years, the Maverick also known as the Custom may just be the boldest of them all. Comprised of leftover 12-string necks, bodies and pickups transformed into a very unique 6-string. It was like nothing else on the market, with a kind of misfit glamour that made it greater than the sum of its parts. Whether you loved it or not, playing a Maverick was a statement.
Inspired by the bravado of that original model, the Maverick Dorado kicks up the swagger with a pair of Tim Shaw designed FilterTron style humbucking pickups, a Bigsby vibrato and dark ebony fingerboard. Available in Mystic Pine Green, 3-Color Sunburst and Firemist Gold, you’re sure to cause a sensation with your Maverick Dorado.
- Model Name Parallel Universe Volume II Maverick Dorado, Ebony Fingerboard
- Series Parallel Universe Volume II
- Country Of Origin US
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Maverick
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape ’60s “C”
- Scale Length 24.75″ (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Block
- Pickup Configuration Filter’Tron / Filter’Tron
- Bridge Pickup Tim Shaw-Designed Pickup with FilterTron Cover
- Neck Pickup Tim Shaw-Designed Pickup with FilterTron Cover
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
Bridge Adjusto-Matic Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed with Pearl Buttons Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell Control Knobs Aged White “Witch Hat” Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.