You are looking at Serial#: JV003199
Weight: 7.10 lbs
The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today’s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after “Japanese Vintage” reissues from the early ‘80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The ’50s Telecaster is equipped with a resonant basswood body and dual single-coil pickups voiced to replicate classic Tele tone. A 4-way switch allows players to quickly select each pickup individually or both pickups in either series or parallel wiring. A push-pull pot on the tone control allows players to flip the pickups in and out of phase in switch positions 2 and 4. The Soft “V”-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and plays effortlessly thanks to the 9.5″ radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: JV Modified ’50s Telecaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft V
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Bridge Pickup:Vintage-style Tele Single-coil
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style Tele Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull phase)
- Switching: 4-way blade pickup switch (bridge/parallel/neck/series)
- Case: Gig bag