An instrument that sounds as good as it looks, the FA-345CE offers legendary Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. Quality laminate construction, including lacewood back and sides and flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, along with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. The modern Fishman electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
- Model Name FA-345CE Auditorium, Laurel Fingerboard
- Series Fender Alternative
- Body Laminated Flame Maple Top with Laminated Lacewood Back and Sides
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Auditorium Cutaway
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Scale Length 25.3″ (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Number of Frets 20
- String Nut Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width 1.69″ (43 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid “Keystone” design
Bridge Indian Laurel Hardware Finish Chrome Tuning Machines Open-Back Geared
There are no reviews yet.