The late-’50s tweed-covered Fender Bassman is often called the grandfather of all amps. It is beloved by guitarists worldwide for its simplicity, versatility, dynamic range, warm tube overdrive, stage-filling power and rugged roadworthiness.
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender’s storied lineage with a kind of parallel evolution that evokes the dawn of hard rock. Bassbreaker takes the original Bassman design and breaks away with features including dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry plus power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that borrowed Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is one of pure tube greatness.
The Bassbreaker 45 is the 45-watt flagship model that leads a first-rate lineup of lower-wattage models, all with pro-level tone and performance for today’s rock players.
- ’59 Bassman circuit with incredible touch sensitivity, dynamics, and pedal friendly response
- Dual EL34 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Output level knob takes power from 45 watts to a single watt and anywhere in between, tailoring full powered Bassman overdrive capabilities for studio, stage and arena – players can dial up many sweet spots with various combinations of level and channel settings
- Normal and Bright inputs, plus BOTH input for achieving legendary channel blend tonal variations without a patch cable
- Two 12 inch Celestion V-Type speakers for tight response and vocal tone character (combo model only)
- Cabinet has Birch Ply construction and semi-closed back for full, resonant response and low-end “thump”
- Matching BB-212 enclosure fits perfectly under Bassbreaker 45 combo or head