You are looking at Serial#: US210067739.
Weight: 8.20 lbs
The American Professional II Stratocaster draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
The popular Deep C neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a Super-Natural satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Series American Professional II
- Country Of Origin US
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Super-Natural Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Deep “C”
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge PickupV-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Middle PickupV-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Neck PickupV-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Master Volume
- Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines FenderÂ® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.