You are looking at Serial#: US22022435.
Weight: 8.60 lbs
The American Professional II Precision Bass V draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player. The ’63 P Bass profile neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The new V-Mod II Precision Bass V split-coil pickup is more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and growl the P Bass is known for. The American Pro II Precision Bass V delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane w/ Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: 1963 “C”
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875″ (47.6)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 5-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys w/ Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
There are no reviews yet.