You are looking at Serial#: MX22023470.
Weight: 8.70 lbs
In 1946 Leo Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music. The 75th Anniversary Telecaster is finished in Diamond Anniversary metallic with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘50s Telecaster pickups provide warm and twangy tone while a 6-saddle bridge improves intonation. Every Anniversary Telecaster features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This is a limited-edition Telecaster paying homage to the one that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut Width: 1.650″
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-Saddle String-through body with Block Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style ’50s Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style ’50s Tele Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included: Gig Bag
There are no reviews yet.