You are looking at Serial#: MX22013166
Weight: 8.15 lbs
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Stratocaster is finished in a striking Diamond Anniversary finish with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘60s pickups provide sweet Strat tone, while a 2-point tremolo delivers smooth vibrato and improved tuning stability. Every Anniversary Stratocaster features a special 75th anniversary neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Stratocaster is a fitting homage to the world’s most popular electric guitar, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut Width: 1.650″
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pick Ups:
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Master Volume
- Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Case Included: Gig Bag
There are no reviews yet.