You are looking at Serial#: ICE2105681.
Weight: 7.45 lbs
The Wolfgang® WG Standard QM boasts the same style and massive sound Eddie Van Halen created — at a price the everyday musician can afford.
Offering many of the blazing features as its more expensive brethren, this axe features a basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease, along with attractive masked-off natural body binding and an elegant quilt maple top. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods holds strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments. Designed for comfortable playability and speed, the Wolfgang WG Standard also features a smooth oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12”-16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
Dual EVH® Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. The black knurled tone and volume control knobs have been dialed-in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose® Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the instrument in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
Tested live onstage where it counts, the Wolfgang WG Standard QM is decked out for playing performance and comfort, and available in an array of stage-stealing new finishes featuring black headstocks and black chrome hardware.
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Controls: Volume with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Wolfgang®
- Body Material: Basswood
- Bridge: EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Special Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Tuning Machines: EVH®-Branded
- Control Knobs: Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Material: Baked Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: Wolfgang® Backshape
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Baked Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® R2 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.625″ (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: EVH® Wolfgang®