Park Fuzz Sound
Vintage Germanium Fuzz Tone
Park Amplifiers and EarthQuaker Devices have teamed up to bring you a faithful recreation of the original Park Fuzz Sound! While it retains the original sounds, there are several modern upgrades to improve performance, reduce extraneous background noise and add versatility:
- Metal film resistors and caps for quieter performance
- NOS matched germanium transistors for consistent, reliable tones
- Wider fuzz range, more than twice the original
- Smaller footprint, true bypass switching with LED indication and power supply compatible
- Volume: This is the level control, louder to the right, quieter to the left.
- Treble/Bass: This is the tone control, thicker tones to the right, brighter to the left.
- Fuzz: This is the gain control, more fuzz to the right, less to the left.
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw: 3 mA
- Input Impedance: 100 kΩ
- Output Impedance: <1 kΩ
- SwitchingThis device is true bypass and uses electronic relay-based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
- Power This device can be powered by a standard 9 volt DC power supply intended for musical instruments with a negative center 2.1mm barrel. Even though this pedal is a germanium fuzz, it will play nice on a daisy chain due to its internal voltage regulation. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
There are no reviews yet.