The Hizumitas was designed for the one and only guitar sorceress, Wata, from the legendary band, Boris! We could not be more excited to have the honor of working with such an iconic legend known for her crushing riffs and mind-melting leads. The Hizumitas is a faithful sonic recreation of her go-to distortion which has been a staple of her tone for many years: the Elk BM Sustainar.
- Volume: Adjusts the output volume. Unity is around 9-10 o’clock.
- Sustain: More distortion and sustain clockwise; less counterclockwise.
- Tone: Boost bass frequencies clockwise and boost highs counterclockwise. This control has a massive effect on the character of the Hizumitas.
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw 10 mA
- Input Impedance ≈150 kΩ
- Output Impedance <10 kΩ
- SwitchingThis device uses relay-based true bypass switching; it requires power to pass signal.
- Power This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!