Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR Quilt Maple Top Maple Fingerboard Chlorine Burst
Pedigreed shredders from the â€˜80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvelâ€™s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod series continues upon Charvelâ€™s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need.
An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the San DimasÂ® Style 1 HH FR M QM boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance. Featuring an alder body with an elegant quilt maple top, this guitar also has a bolt-on two-piece maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Its maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, and has a heel-mounted spoke wheel for quick and convenient truss rod adjustments.
High-output Seymour DuncanÂ® JB and Seymour Duncan ’59 humbucking pickups are directly mounted to the body, cranking out high-octane rock â€˜nâ€™ roll tone with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 series double-locking recessed tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M QM is available in a variety of striking and elegant finishes, complete with a Charvel neck plate, sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
- Model Name Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M QM, Maple Fingerboard, Chlorine Burst
- Series Pro-Mod Style 1
- Body Alder with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape San Dimas
- Neck Material Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Shape Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose FRT 02000 Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan ’59 SH1N Humbucking
- Volume (Push-Pull Coil Split)
Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Both Inner Coils
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
(Split Engaged) –
- Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil
- Position 2. Both Outer Coils
- Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
Bridge Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)Hardware Finish ChromeTuning Machines Charvel Branded Die-CastPickguard NoneControl Knobs Knurled Flat-Top