The 302 Head Worn Microphone Wired for the WX155 Transmitter from CAD is a head worn condenser microphone with a hypercardioid polar pattern. It is designed with dual ear hooks to provide a stable fit. The 302 features a TA4F termination and is wired to work with CAD’s WX155 wireless body pack transmitter. It can be used in applications requiring hands-free miking, such as boardroom presentations, interviews, and larger live events like performances or in houses of worship.
- Transducer Condenser
- Polar Pattern Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response 80 Hz to 17 kHz
- Sensitivity -23 dB (73 mV) @ 1 Pa (MT max, XLR output)
- Maximum SPL 125 dB
- Impedance 200 O
- Connector TA4F
- Compatibility Wired to work with CAD WX155 bodypack transmitter
- Weight Not specified by manufacturer
There are no reviews yet.